I’m mainly writing this post to check if the post will be shared properly to Facebook this time around. There’s an issue that’s been going on lately, but it seems now that wp.com has acknowledged the issue and the problem lies with FB themselves for messing something up in the sharing process from WordPress.com. Also, I’ve been thinking about some topics I’d like to discuss, or at least just write about, and here they are:
- Why dogs are NOT omnivores, but (scavenger or opportunistic) carnivores. Even though I’m not a scientist, or an expert on dogs – I don’t understand why the GI tract for humans and other animals is mentioned for why humans are supposed to be herbivores, but it’s ignored when we talk about obvious carnivorous animals (besides lions?!)…
- The whole stupidity about “why I’m not vegan anymore” trend that’s going on and the obvious pattern they follow, making meat lovers hate on veganism even more…
- Why I will go vegan some day and why I’m not there yet.
My current life:
- My plans for the summer, and how I plan to try out (as far as I possibly can) – a Whole Food Plant Based vegan diet during the weekdays, focusing mainly on getting as much fiber and nutrients as humanly possible (for me at least, don’t wanna mess anything up).
- More on how math sucks, and how I came to almost like it. Or perhaps hate it even more.
- My life as an upcoming developer, learning Unity, making a puzzle game and frustrations/happiness deluxe situations with various programming languages and platforms.
Considering I am the person that I am, I can not make any promises that all of these posts will be written in the near future. By near, I mean at least before summer is over, or something of that nature. Either way, I’d appreciate it if you’d read all of my future posts, subscribe to the blog by filling in the form below, follow it on Facebook and all that other fun stuff. You can find me on basically all the platforms out there. Links to my social media is found somewhere on this blog, in the widgets most likely in the footer or sidebars… (depending on what theme I’m currently using)