I just did this, because there seems to be a problem with the Twenty Nineteen theme and the sharing issues I’ve been having this year. When I think about it, the problems arouse when the Gutenberg editor came to WordPress.com, like I wrote before and with that, I also switched to the Twenty Nineteen theme and since then sharing to FB has been quite buggy. Hopefully the issue is fixed now, but we’ll see. I just reported the issue to the Happy Engineers as well
This is a short post, thank god – right?! Well, I do have my reasons for making public test posts. Also I’d wanted my readers to know that I’m working on another post within the veganism topic about what not to do to non-vegan people. I don’t know when it will be published, but if you understand Swedish, I just published the Swedish version of the post today. You can read it here.
I’m mainly writing this post to check if the post will be shared properly to Facebook this time around. There’s an issue that’s been going on lately, but it seems now that wp.com has acknowledged the issue and the problem lies with FB themselves for messing something up in the sharing process from WordPress.com. Also, I’ve been thinking about some topics I’d like to discuss, or at least just write about, and here they are:
- Why dogs are NOT omnivores, but (scavenger or opportunistic) carnivores. Even though I’m not a scientist, or an expert on dogs – I don’t understand why the GI tract for humans and other animals is mentioned for why humans are supposed to be herbivores, but it’s ignored when we talk about obvious carnivorous animals (besides lions?!)…
- The whole stupidity about “why I’m not vegan anymore” trend that’s going on and the obvious pattern they follow, making meat lovers hate on veganism even more…
- Why I will go vegan some day and why I’m not there yet.
My current life:
- My plans for the summer, and how I plan to try out (as far as I possibly can) – a Whole Food Plant Based vegan diet during the weekdays, focusing mainly on getting as much fiber and nutrients as humanly possible (for me at least, don’t wanna mess anything up).
- More on how math sucks, and how I came to almost like it. Or perhaps hate it even more.
- My life as an upcoming developer, learning Unity, making a puzzle game and frustrations/happiness deluxe situations with various programming languages and platforms.
Considering I am the person that I am, I can not make any promises that all of these posts will be written in the near future. By near, I mean at least before summer is over, or something of that nature. Either way, I’d appreciate it if you’d read all of my future posts, subscribe to the blog by filling in the form below, follow it on Facebook and all that other fun stuff. You can find me on basically all the platforms out there. Links to my social media is found somewhere on this blog, in the widgets most likely in the footer or sidebars… (depending on what theme I’m currently using)
In this post I shall go over all of the posts I’ve written since I started this blog again during the early summer of 2016. I’ve noticed that I need to update some stuff, so fetch some popcorn and get to readin’ because now I’m starting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
It’s been a “shitty week” or something, due to me having to change web hosts and struggling with getting everything to work properly. I had to change places because I noticed that my WP installs did not have SSL on them. I was so sure that they did but apparently not. Any who… This is what I’ve learned(in no particular order):
- Don’t get angry (if you can help it) if it does not work the way it’s supposed to. Just call the support, and they’ll help out.
- It’s okay to get upset if all questions are not answered. Just keep nagging the support until you do. That’s what they get paid for.
- If you use DirectAdmin with your web host and cannot install applications on a subdomain, add the subdomain as a regular domain instead, wait for it to resolve with the dns & shit and then install as usual. However, if it still does not work after 24-72 hours – contact the support! I’m not even sure that it works for me yet 😦
- If you can’t connect the amazing WordPress plugin called Jetpack’s sharing module to a Facebook page – make sure that your FB page is published! If it is not, publish it, reconnect and then it’s okay to make it unpublished – the connection will still work.
- It’s really not worth paying nearly $9/month for a web host, when you can get a better one (hopefully) for like $2/month.
I’ve also learned a bunch of other stuff as well, but I’m to tired to think of all of them now. I’m sorry if you’ve tried to access my site these past couple of days and I’m even more sorry if you’ll see troubles here in the future.
Please leave a comment below if you’ve noticed i.e. security warnings (due to SSL not being properly setup etc) or photos or other images not loading.
Now – I’m off to bed. Tomorrow I’m gonna sleep in. It’s finally the weekend again!